2. My sister and I's gift to my Grandma was tickets to see the Matilda show. It was on Grandma's bucket list to visit a theatre in London, Charlotte and I had been wanting to see this particular one for a while and we all had a fantastic day. The set was out of this world and the children acting were so talented and impressive.
3. Post Matilda dinner at Planet Hollywood! My cocktail was called a Princess Martini. It was similar to a Pornstar martini so was obviously amazing. We ate way too much food!
4. How cute is this Halloween pumpkin cupcake Juan got me from Waitrose? I almost didn't want to eat it.
6. Pumpkin carving! Juan does his so ridiculously quickly whereas mine took forever and doesn't look as good - boo! It was still fun to make.
7. On All Hallows' Eve, I had a weekend long sleepover with one of my best friends. We started off on the Friday with lots of themed treats and watched horror films back to back.
8. Come play with us, Danny....on the day of Halloween we dressed up as the Grady twins from The Shining and hit our local rock club. We got picked as one of the best costumes!
The Skeleton Twins
Orphan Black Series 3
Game of Thrones Season 4
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Scream (Netflix series)
Robert The Doll
All Hallows' Eve
I've been reading...
Lucky Us - Amy Bloom
Us - David Nicholls
I've been listening to...
Jack off Jill - Clear Hearts Grey Flowers
Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter