2. We then wandered around South Bank before an event there with Caitlin Moran, Bridget Christie & Shazia Mirza. I went with Sian and one of these days I will get round to doing a full write up of these over at her feminist zine which I write for from time to time.
3. I had fun at the latest Lush Reading event for Mother's Day, Easter and new perfumes - so good it needed two posts which you can find here and here.
4. If you frequent at the #bookbloggers chat you may recall me hinting about a book club. Well, I started my own and we had our first meeting. It went well and I'm really excited for the next one. I'll be posting about that too in due course.
5. 2 of my girl friends came round for a catch up. After dinner and a few cocktails I finally got round to playing Dream Phone and it was true 90's amazing-ness
6. We finally saw a bit of sun and warmth in the South so I made the most of it and went on a Sunday walk to the lake and had a read. I have a feeling I'll be spending quite a lot of time here over spring and summer!
I've been reading: This is How You Lose Her - Junot Diaz, The Girl On The Train - by Paula Hawkins, When I was Five I Killed Myself - Howard buten & An Abundance of Katherine's - John green
I've been watching: Blue Is The Warmest Colour, Orange Is The New Black, Grimm & Filth.
I've been listening to: My Slamdunk 2015 Playlist
Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter